Brand: Rube Goldberg
- Rube Goldberg is the world of hilarious inventions where you build a wacky chain reaction of contraptions to complete a challenge!
- This Rocket Challenge is an interactive STEM kit that challenges kids to apply their knowledge of science, technology, engineering and math as they explore how gravity and air pressure work.
- Collect and connect all the Rube Goldberg kits to form an even more inventive and hysterical chain reaction!
- Rube Goldberg The Rocket Challenge is made for kids aged 8+.
- Includes: 1 astronaut Rube with satellite, 1 Rocket, 1 Mars base, 2 flag, 2 long poles, 2 short poles, 2 satellite tracks, 1 space arm, 1 space arm bracket, 1 Earth base, 1 North Pole asteroid, 1 helping hand UFO, 1 moon, 1 moon ramp, 1 black hole (3 pieces) 1 launch pad, 2 balls, 1 instruction guide
Publisher: Spin Master
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Warranty: No Warranty
Details: Build your own rocket launching contraption with Rube Goldberg’s Rocket Challenge! This playset from Wonderology is inspired by the famous American cartoonist and inventor, best known for his hilarious and complex contraptions devised to perform simple tasks. The Rube Goldberg Rocket Challenge playset lets kids discover and learn about STEM-based principles of gravity and air pressure to launch the rocket! Build the contraption in just the right way, test it, and complete the challenge to trigger an amazing and hilarious chain reaction! For hilarious and inventive fun, bring home The Rocket Challenge. Collect and connect all of the Rube Goldberg playsets to create bigger, funnier, and more complex inventions!
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 11.6 x 2.9 inches